Monday, September 15, 2014

WOD Nation Double Under Jump Rope Review - CrossFit competitor Dana Gives His Double Under Secret

On the weekend of Aug 30 and 31 in Chiang Mai, Thailand WOD Nation sponsored the Thailand Throwdown by giving every one of the competitors one of our double under jump ropes.


In our interview of Dana from CrossFit Chiang Mai [http://www.crossfitchiangmai.com/] this is what she had to say...

Thanks Dana! You rocked out there!!

"My name is Dana, I'm at the 2014 Thailand Throwdown in Chiang Mai. I just finished competing. I used this rope from WOD Nation for the first time. My old PR on double unders was 28 unbroken but I just went for the whole 30 that was required in the AMPRAP and I'm very happy with the quality of the rope. I'm going to add it to my normal routine and I'm going to use it for every WOD from now on."

double unders, jump rope review, CrossFit double unders, CrossFit jump rope

No comments:

Post a Comment